What We Do
We are committed to working together to build a secure financial future for each client we serve.
Retirement income planning
- Can I afford to retire?
- When is the best time to start taking social security benefits?
- Will we still be okay if we need to help support our family members later in life?
- Will we have enough saved to comfortably travel and enjoy our retirement?
Our Retirement income planning Services:
- Creating a tailored retirement strategy to provide consistent, long-term income
- Development and continual monitoring of recommendations to ensure a safe and secure retirement
- Analysis of retirement income sources, including investments, pensions, and social security benefits
- Recommendations for optimal retirement distribution strategies, through economic and market fluctuations
- Are my investments properly diversified?
- Is my money working as hard as it could be?
- How will we protect our investment portfolio in the event of a market downturn?
- Are we able to provide college education funding for our children/grandchildren?
Our Investment management Services:
- Serving families with assets of $1,000,000 - $20,000,000
- Reviewing your investments and designing a personalized portfolio appropriate to your needs
- Continually monitoring your entire investment portfolio throughout the year, including qualified workplace retirement plans, such as 401(k), 403(b), and IRA plans
- Providing updates on economic conditions, financial markets, and other pertinent topics
- Planning for a specific purpose, such as college education savings for children or grandchildren, a new home, a vacation home, care for a loved one, and any other customized family needs
Family wealth & legacy planning
- Will my family be well taken care of if something happens to me?
- What is the best way to transfer my assets to my family and the charities I support?
Our Family wealth & legacy planning Services:
- Analysis and maintenance of beneficiary designations for all investment and retirement assets
- Assessment of insurance policies, including Life Insurance, Disability Income, and Long-Term Care
- Evaluating the current estate plan and coordinating with an estate planning attorney if needed
- Assistance in properly funding trusts
- Legacy and multi-generational planning, including annual gifting
- Charitable giving strategies
- Compassionate guidance after the passing of a loved one
- Are we taking retirement income in the most tax efficient way possible?
- Are we doing all we can to minimize our tax burden?
Our Tax planning Services:
- Recommending tax solutions, including tax-advantaged investments
- Staying current on new tax laws and partnering with knowledgeable experts
- Coordinating with your CPA or tax preparer regarding capital gains, 1099s, tax planning strategies, and reducing overall tax liability
Client services & communication
- Will my calls and requests be answered in a timely and efficient manner?
- Will the MFA team continually monitor and review my investment portfolio?
- Am I on track to meet my financial goals?
Our Client services & communication Services:
- Meeting on a regular basis (live and virtual) to evaluate your investment performance and entire financial picture, update your financial objectives, and re-balance your portfolio
- Secure access to personalized website for “vault” storage of financial and/or personal data
- Continual monitoring of your investments
- Customized and timely service solutions to meet your needs and requests
- Ability to access your investment portfolio online at any time