What We Do
We are committed to working together to build a secure financial future for each client we serve.
Retirement income planning
- Can I afford to retire?
- When is the best time to start taking social security benefits?
- Will we still be okay if we need to help support our family members later in life?
- Will we have enough saved to comfortably travel and enjoy our retirement?
Our Retirement income planning Services:
- Analysis of retirement income sources
- Continual development of recommendations to maintain income and provide a comfortable lifestyle over the long term
- Recommendations for optimal retirement distribution strategies
- Analysis and maintenance of beneficiaries of all investment and retirement assets
- Are my investments properly diversified?
- Is my money working as hard as it could be?
- How will we protect our investment portfolio in the event of a market downturn?
- Are we able to provide college education funding for our children/grandchildren?
Our Investment management Services:
- Reviewing your investments and designing a personalized portfolio appropriate to your needs
- Continually monitoring your entire investment portfolio throughout the year, including qualified retirement plans, such as 401(k), 403(b), and IRA plans.
- Providing updates on economic conditions, financial markets, and other pertinent topics through periodic e-blasts
- Planning for a specific purpose, such as college education planning for children or grandchildren, a new home, a vacation home, care for a loved one, and any other customized family needs
- Meeting on a regular basis to evaluate your investment performance, update your financial objectives, and reallocate your portfolio, if needed
Family wealth & legacy planning
- Will my family be well taken care of if something happens to me?
- What is the best way to transfer my assets to my family and the charities I support?
Our Family wealth & legacy planning Services:
- Analysis of estate plans and coordination with an estate planning attorney
- Insurance offerings, including Life Insurance, Disability Income, Long-Term Care, Business Overhead, and others, as needed
- Assistance in properly funding trusts
- Compassionate guidance after the passing of a loved one
- Multi-generational planning
- Charitable strategies
- Are we taking retirement income in the most tax efficient way possible?
- Are we doing all we can to minimize our tax burden?
Our Tax planning Services:
- Coordinating with your CPA or tax preparer regarding capital gains, 1099s, planning strategies, and reducing overall tax liability
- Recommending tax solutions, including tax-advantaged investments
- Staying up-to-date on new tax laws and partnering with knowledgeable experts, when needed
Client services & communication
- Will my calls and requests be answered in a timely and efficient manner?
- Will the MFA team continually monitor and review my investment portfolio?
- Am I on track to meet my financial goals?
Our Client services & communication Services:
- Continual monitoring of your investments and planning for your future
- Access to personalized website for “vault” storage of financial or personal data
- Customized and timely service solutions to meet your needs and requests
- Ability to access your investment portfolio online at any time